Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Ending Update for Bridget (Adopted 1/2013)



Update received January 2016: Today - January 13, 2016 - is Bridget's three year adoptiversary!  She is, as always, the light of my life.  She's now a senior lady with arthritis and occasional Lyme disease flare-ups, but she's still a happy girl with plenty of energy.  Although our walks may be a bit slower and shorter (and her list of medications longer!) she eagerly patrols the neighborhood with me twice a day and greatly enjoys "walkies" as well as visits to doggy daycare.  Around home, she loves to accompany me in the back yard while I garden or just snooze on the couch when we're indoors.  As always, all my thanks to everyone at All Dog Rescue for all you do but most especially for making it possible for me to share my life with my cherished Bridget!

No comments:

Post a Comment