Monday, November 23, 2015

In Memory: Tessa (Formerly Tess, adopted 7/2008)





In October 2015 we received this lovely memorial from Tessa's family.  Not only did they give Tessa a wonderful, loving, truly forever home, but they also opened their heart and home to ADR's Gunner when they adopted him this fall. Thank you to Tessa's family for giving her such a wonderful life.

 We lost our sweet Tessa on 7/17/15. We miss her terribly but could not let her suffer. She was such a patient and loyal friend to me and Moppins. We did a lot in the 7 years we had with her: we moved to Florida and back to Minnesota, saw the ocean, bought a house, welcomed 2 noisy boys into that house, and had so many great walks and trips to the dog park. While in the depths of our grief, I have wondered how we'll ever be able to get another dog, knowing the inevitable pain that losing them will bring.  Then a wise man at the dog park told me, "It's all worth it because dogs fill a bigger hole than they leave."  


Thank you to everyone at All Dog Rescue for giving my girl a 2nd and 3rd chance at her forever home.  I love peeking around the ADR website to find her picture.  I think I have found her on 6 different pages :)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment