Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Ending Update for Leo (formerly Zed, adopted 1/2016)

Leo (new name and so perfect for him) is honestly the best puppy ever. I love him so much! He's such a muffin.

He knows to sit, we're working on lay down and stay, but will play fetch for hours. I think we've had two accidents since he came home (one on day1) but otherwise he knows the scratch the door or pull his leash when he needs to go out. He learns super quickly.

Everyone in the building LOVES him and he's already got tons of puppy and people friends that he plays with almost every day, big and little dogs alike! It's incredible. He really gets along with everyone. He's walking on the leash really well, too. In fact, just yesterday on our walk we bumped into a couple with a 5-year old rescue they'd recently brought home who seemed a little nervous. Leo is really patient and within a minute the other dog was trying to play with him. It was really cool to see that.



He loves to hang out with me while I get ready in the morning! The above is a pic of him sitting between my feet while I did my makeup the other day before work Needless to say, he's been stepped on once or twice! But follows me everywhere nonetheless. 
 
He and Moqui have their moments but they're slowly learning to play with each other and share the space. They chase each other around the dog park when it's just the two of them. It is so fun to watch.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment